Welcome to StudentRDH dental hygiene boards prep solution! If you are reading this post, that means you are ready to graduate! You know you can overcome anything, right? But if you are having difficulties choosing a dental hygiene exam review tool to use, maybe I can give you some answers here.
You know you can overcome anything, right?
From inception, StudentRDH was different
There was a problem with dental hygiene exam prep courses.
My peers and I did not think that there was anything out there that was worth our time, money, and effort. This is where StudentRDH started.
But we did not jump into asking different dental hygienists to write chapters. We started with focused group studies. We asked many different questions to those who recently graduated. We looked at the strengths and weaknesses of everything out there (Andyxxx.com, Hygienistxxxx.com, DHSxxxnars.com, Mosby, Darby, and more), so we could provide a solution.
What others say about different review tools
I get overwhelmed by all the details in the review book.
- I don’t know what to focus on. It does not help me understand my weakness.
- How do I know I am ready to take the board examination?
- The question rationales are too short. I would like to learn more.
- I get overwhelmed by all the details in the review book.
- I get annoyed when I have logged in to see the answers from the review book.
- I would like to study on my phone.
- Can I have a mock exam?
This is how StudentRDH came up with solutions
Study on your computer, tablet, and phone
- A progress tracker that shows you in percentage how much you have achieved. When you reach 100% in all chapters, you know you are ready!
- Practice questions with detailed explanations that cover not only the correct answer, but also answer choices A, B, C, D, and E.
- Study notes that are straight to the point so you can study what is actually important. Goodbye, “fillers!” Example: osteoclasts – cells that make bone. Osteoblasts – cells that restore bone.
- Immediate feedback for each question. You don’t have to flip through the book or log in separately. This helps you use your time more efficiently.
- Bite-size topics to maximize your focus.
- Study on your computer, tablet, and phone.
What is the user feedback
In summary, the feedback is extremely positive. Have a look at this chart.
See it for yourself by starting the free trial. Then you can decide if you want to purchase the amazing courses for the nationals, local anesthesia, or CSCE.
(Disclaimer: StudentRDH is NOT affiliated with the NBDHE, NDHCE, CSCE, CDCA, WREB.)