I hope you are all staying positive! In light of the board exams being rescheduled, we wanted to show support and help use the time effectively. 🙂
We are inviting you to join a webinar that will be relevant to the issue we are facing today. Since the boards have delayed the exams, it is important we tackle everything we need to know about the coronavirus for the boards.
In the webinar “Everything we need to know about the virus for the boards!” 🦠 The topics that I will discuss are:
- Virus vs bacterial (Microbiology)
- Epidemic vs pandemic (Community health)
- Vaccine (Immunology)
- Methods to destroy virus (Infection control)
- Viral infections (Oral pathology)
It is $0 for you, I just want to this webinar to all of my beloved dental hygiene students to provide continuation in learning, in these difficult times. 🤗
🧐 I know we can both agree that these topics will be helpful if discussed as soon as possible. So, go ahead and save a spot now!
- When: Wednesday, March 25th,
- Time: 2pm Eastern time, 1pm Central, 11am Pacific.
Sign Up Now! First 100 Attendees Only!
(Disclaimer: StudentRDH is NOT affiliated with the NBDHE, NDHCE, CSCE, CDCA, WREB.)