<The board has delayed the exams and I thought it would be better to reschedule the webinar for April.>
Nobody said that it’d be easy. They just promised it would be worth it. 🙂
🤗 That’s why today I have a very special invitation to you. Very few times per year I decide to go live and share all the knowledge I have … for FREE!
Yes, you read that correctly. 😬
Next Saturday, March 28th I will go live to share with you:
FREE ONLINE TRAINING – TIPS TO PASS THE BOARDS
👉 In this live webinar you are going to learn:
- Strategies to prepare for the boards
- How to identify the keywords in each question
- When to slow down and when to move forward
- How to handle questions that ask for the “exception”
- How to pace yourself during the exam
- How to overcome anxiety.
- Live Q&A session: I will answer all your questions!
💁♀️ This webinar will be jam-packed with value. But I have to tell you something. This is NOT for everybody.
This webinar is for you if:
- You don’t do very well in written exams with a time limit
- You tend to rush through an exam without any effective strategy
- You’re VERY ANXIOUS about taking that big exam
- Becoming an RDH is your most important goal right now and you’ll do whatever it takes to achieve it.
Don’t waste more time guessing and take action now! 🙌
(This training is online so you don’t have to go to any public place to attend. You can learn safely at home and avoid being exposed to the virus.) 🗣
- Date: Saturday, March 28th
- Time: 10 am Pacific time / 12 pm noon Central time / 1 pm Eastern time
Once you register you will receive an email with a link to join the webinar. ✍️
Presenter: CLAIRE JEONG, RDH, MS
Claire is an entrepreneur, author, educator, researcher, and international speaker. She is the founder of StudentRDH / SmarterDA – Dental hygiene and assisting exam prep solutions. Through her live and online courses, Claire helped tens of thousands of people gain valuable dental knowledge and clinical skills. She combines the WakeUp Memory Technique™ in her courses and teaches educators to apply this method in their own classrooms. To her audience’s testimony: “Learning is now addictive.”