Are you taking the Local Anesthesia (WREB/CDCA) exam soon? 🤓 Hundreds of students feel overwhelmed by this exam. This is what they say:
- “I worry that there will be calculation problems that I can’t solve”
- “My textbook has too much information and I don’t know what to focus on”
- “There are not enough resources on LA exam prep”
The Local Anesthesia written exam is NOT easy. That’s why I’m hosting a FREE Live Workshop so that you can be prepared. 😎
💁🏽 In this LIVE TRAINING you will learn:
- Local Anesthesia calculations
- Tips and strategies to PASS the exam (WREB and CDCA)
- BONUS! Live Q & A session with Claire, StudentRDH Founder
💁🏽 Once you register you will receive an email with a link to join the webinar.
- Date: Wednesday, March 18th 👁🗨
- Time: 6pm Eastern time / 5pm Central time / 3pm Pacific time 🕓
Presenter: CLAIRE JEONG, RDH, MS.
Claire is an entrepreneur, author, educator, researcher, and international speaker. She is the founder of StudentRDH / SmarterDA – Dental hygiene and assisting exam prep solutions. Through her live and online courses, Claire helped tens of thousands of people gain valuable dental knowledge and clinical skills. She combines the WakeUp Memory Technique™ in her courses and teaches educators to apply this method in their own classrooms. To her audience’s testimony: “Learning is now addictive.”
If you want to save a SPOT, sign up now! We may have limited seats, so reserve one TODAY.
(Disclaimer: StudentRDH is NOT affiliated with the NBDHE, NDHCE, CSCE, CDCA, WREB.)